Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Quote

A friend sent me an e-mail with this quote in it... I loved it so much I had to include it here:

"To the world you might be one person;
but to one person, you might be the world!"

Something to always remember! Well, have a great day and remember to keep smilin'!
-Loreen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this quote! How true it is! Loreen...you mean the world to me! (Yeah...I was the friend that sent this quote to Loreen!)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

THANKS Mindy for sharing!!! I was thinking of you when I included this quote on my blog!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Web Counter
Web Counters