Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Old Friends...

It has been so much fun the past couple of months... friends from high school and college have found my website and have contacted me! I love that! It is always so great to hear from people that had such an influence in my life while I was growing up. It is fun to reminisce.... partly upon how stupid I was, partly at how easy life was back then. Didn't think so then, but you know what they say...hind sight is 20/20.

As kids, we never think "grown ups" understand. They aren't wiser! I still remember the day I looked at my mom and told her how sorry I was for the...ok, no other word for it... hell I put her through! Especially after having kids I realized just how right my parents always were!

I look back at my younger days and realize just how much each experience I went through helped me to grow. How each friend was a very influential part of that! I appreciate each person that I have felt privileged to call a friend and I thank them for all the memories. I look forward to keeping friendships going, even if it only comes down to an occasional email, at least they know I care.

One thing that I never want to do.... is forget. Never forget what it is like to be young. I want to always understand, because I still remember, what my own children are going through during their adolescent years. (I wish they would stay this young forever!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Web Counter
Web Counters