Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

HAPPY EASTER!

We colored Easter Eggs the night before Easter Sunday... and without any major spills! That is a miracle! But the greatest miracle is Jesus' resurrection! So, with all the egg coloring, Easter Bunny, egg hunts, candy and sugar highs, just remember to talk to your children about the REAL meaning of Easter. Children have an amazing ability to understand things about Jesus. They are closer to the veil than we are... remember? What a joyous time of year! Happy Easter!

(I wrote a comment about our Easter Sunday, so read on....)
(Want to see pictures? They are on my music site under photos, then family photos. Oh, it's simpler just to click here:)
  • Easter Pictures!

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

    We had a great Easter Sunday! Church is always a good reminder on what is really important. The kids enjoyed Primary and our two "Sunbeams" even came away from class with their very own Jesus Books.

    We had a neat treasure hunt this afternoon with our kids. All their clues led each child to one of our pictures of Jesus we have hanging on our walls. The clues then led them to their final easter gifts hidden in very large wicker eggs. Along with the fun of the hunt I wanted it all to point to whom we celebrate Easter for (thus the clues heading to Jesus). We all had fun. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday!

    9:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    Web Counter
    Web Counters