Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Loreen Bliss, singer/songwriter


Loreen Bliss, that's me, is a country singer/songwriter. I love to sing, write music, and play my guitar. People have told me I'm one of the best singers they have ever heard. I don't like to brag... so I'll just tell you what they tell me. Outstanding vocals, unforgettable songs, wonderful stage presence... these comments just make me keep on singin'! I'll go till they tell me to stop.

I recently released a country music album, which was soooo incredibly fun to record. Wow! What a great experience. I really hope it keeps being received so well, and that I can share my music with more people. I just want to get my music out there! It's a long road, but it is worth it. Keep singin'!


  • Visit my music site at loreenbliss.com and listen to me sing!

  • HATE TO SCROLL UP? Click here and I'll take you to the top!

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

    Me again! OK this totally sounded like bragging. Sorry!

    10:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    adopt your own virtual pet!
    Web Counter
    Web Counters