Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sameeta Losee Cowley is awesome!

OK, she's twisted my arm..... reminded me again and again... and so here I am, finally paying tribute to someone I owe so much to. Sameeta, you are the inspiration to my album (even though you hate country music). The energy behind my songs (even though you were at school during all the recording), the motivation behind my success (ok, so what success). For all you do, I THANK YOU!!! No, really, actually I'm priviledged that you came to me in need years ago, and I'm so glad that your life is going so well and that we became such good friends. I'll always be right here when you need me. You made (still do) me feel young, and in touch with the youth. Now that you are "all growed up" and have TWO kids, we have even more in common. We've only known each other for 5 years.... Here's to new friends that last!

MINDY - You're great too (even though you made me change Jaren's diaper today! Really, my own son, what a bother! OK, I have to be honest, Tim did it!). Mindy, you are such a great babysitter!!!! (With great timing.)

I love the Losee family!

5 Comments:

Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

Oh, Sameeta, are you sad I didn't post your picture? Is that what I've heard?? So sorry for the disappointment!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sameeta was glad that you didn't include a picture and says THANKS for thinking of her!

I think that your COOL too! THANKS AGAIN for the website. This computer finally let me write a comment so I did. By the way...now we are even on the changing diaper thing!:) I guess we both have good and bad timings.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

You are welcome. I will add to your website anytime you like! Better late than never on adding comments! On diapers.... hopefully in a week or two neither one of us has to worry about that again!!! Yea for M&M machines.... finally found the motivation for potty training!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Loreen Bliss said...

P.S. Glad they don't have a thing for German chocolate! :)

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to tell you some stuff to add to my web site some time. I don't really know what to write on my about page. I like that picture of McKenna and me on there, it turned out nice. Yeah, hopefully the twins will be potty trained by then. That's right...yea for M&M machines!!! I am glad they don't have a thing for German chocolate too! Wouldn't that be terrible!:)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Web Counter
Web Counters