Loreen Biss, singer/songwriter/mommy

Loreen's personal blog.... just stuff from a singer/songwriter/recording artist... and mostly a wife and mother... really. Keep Singin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delta, Utah, United States

Hi! Im a singer/songwriter (and mom) who has recorded 2 country music albums. Listen online at www.loreenbliss.com. I am happily married, meeting my husband, Tim, while attending Utah State University in Logan, UT. We both received our Bachelor Degrees, mine in Elementary Education, with a Music Minor, Tim, a dual major in Business/Ag Business. After graduation we moved to Texas where our first child was born. We owned a dairy there for a bit then moved back to Utah. Tim currently owns a dairy in a small Utah town, where we are busy with our 5 children. Our oldest was born in 1998, we had TWINS in 2001, our 4th child in 2006, and our latest addition was born in June of 2008. I was so excited when we decided to record my 1st album. I have always wanted to preserve my voice... share it with others in such a timeless fashion. Well, at 33, I lived this dream. Where it takes me, time will only tell. One day at a time. I'm not out to be famous, just to share my voice and my messages through my songs with as many people as I can reach. I have 3 blogs, one for me, one for family, and one for my tour. Enjoy and Keep Singin'!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Long time no blog

Wow... I haven't been on here in forever. Just thought I'd post a bit... just to let you know I am still alive. I actually have been using bebo... it is so much easier, to post, add pictures, etc. http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

We had another baby! Logan Reed Bliss was born on February 21, 2006! Life is good! The kids are all great and I am thankful for such a loving and helpful husband! Yeah!

I look foward to getting back on the big stage this summer. It has been a nice break, but I am ready to perform. We actually had our Blue Notes Concert tonight. They are fun to sing with (it is a local choir group), but I love my country singing! I haven't been gone from the stage entirely, but as my husband would say...Blue Notes doesn't really count. No offense ladies. They are wonderful. Really, I love singing anywhere! Whether it is a big stage, little stage, or at church.... it's all great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Web Counter
Web Counters